Saturday, February 28, 2009

sister n sister
















Sisters are specialfrom young ones to old.God gave me a sister more precious than gold.We shared many secrets, the same mom and dad, we shared lots of good times, don't think of the bad. Our memories we'll cherish, with love without end,I'm glad you're my sister, I'm glad you're my friend.
If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. lolz...kidding..
Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each otherSisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.no matter what happen sister will be in your side to support you..AMYRA HASTYKA..

1 comment:

chubby cheekss

chubby cheekss
me n my very bestfriend a.k.a cousin

alqauthar irfan

alqauthar irfan
my lovely baby brother