Saturday, February 28, 2009

thank you Allah



Thank You Allah for all that You give. I know sometimes I'm naughty so please forgive.Please teach me to be good every day and let my heart be ready and willing to pray.Thank You Allah for Your Prophet whom I love,please raise him in rank in Paradise above.

There is a broken heart in every shadow,hidden secrets corrupting minds,weakening souls.
The human nature that catches up on even the strongest of man,with no doubt interfering with our worldly goalsFor our aims and ambitions we sacrifice a limb,the greed for eternal wealth and pleasure.
We witness the cruelty displayed often proudly,ill minds and intentions you can’t measure.
Where is the peace and has dignity been lost forever?I fear what we soon will see!
The promise of the final hour whispers fear in the hearts of those who believe.Our world, will she have her revenge?Her tenants have abused and misused her kindness.Will we open our eyes although we’re plagued by lifes blindness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

chubby cheekss

chubby cheekss
me n my very bestfriend a.k.a cousin

alqauthar irfan

alqauthar irfan
my lovely baby brother